Everyone wants to eat a well balanced and nutritionally satisfying diet; however, not too many people actually know what a healthy diet should consist of. For instance, what percentage of our daily diet should carbohydrates make up? Do we need to consume any fats? What exactly does the food pyramid represent? These are just some of the questions that many people have prior to starting a nutritionally healthy diet.
When quick weight loss or healthy nutrition is concerned, there are many rules and regulations. There are numerous foods that we should consume and certain food that we should stay clear of, that is why it is sometimes difficult for the average person to come up with the most nutritionally satisfying diet. A healthy diet should consist of 45-65% carbohydrates, 10-35% protein, and 20-35% fat (with no more than 10% saturated fat and 0% trans fat). The best way to figure out how to obtain these food groups is by taking a closer look at the food pyramid. Each section of the pyramid represents a specific food group. The base of the pyramid represents the grain group. These are better known as carbohydrate rich foods, such as bread, cereal, rice and pasta. On average, an adult should consume 6-11 servings from the grain group every day.
The next part of the food pyramid represents fruit and vegetables. Our daily intake should consist of 3-5 servings of vegetables and 2-4 servings of fruit. This particular section of the pyramid is especially important for those of us who are trying to lose weight and increase our intake of vitamins, minerals and fiber. The third tier represents protein, such as dairy products, meat, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts. 2-3 servings should come from the milk group and 2-3 servings from meat, eggs, or beans. And last but certainly not least is the top level of the pyramid which is comprised of fats, oils, and sweets. This particular food group should be consumed sparingly. These are just a few basic components of a healthy diet.
Sonos CONNECT Wireless Receiver Component for Streaming Music. Works with Alexa.
5 used from $ 309.81
- Instantly update your existing stereo or receiver with wireless streaming capabilities controlled from your smart device.
- Connect your Connect to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device, then just ask for the music you love.
- Play different songs in different rooms at the same time. Or, pump one song in perfect sync, throughout your home.
- Wirelessly stream services like Prime Music Unlimited, Pandora, Spotify and Apple music on the equipment you already own.
- Features analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs for flexibility. Also includes Line-in. Plug in any device you desire.
Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit: Instructions to Make 12 Easy, Stylish Bracelets (Includes 600 Beads, 48pp Book; Closures & Charms, Cords & Video Tutorial)
15 used from $ 8.68
- Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit Instructions to Make 12 Easy Stylish Bracelets Includes 600 Beads 48pp Book Closures Charms Cords Video Tutorial
Kegco Basic Kegerator Draft Beer Conversion Kit - BCK-NT
- CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER: Featuring a forged brass body and a highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved Kegco CFBL beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles. This faucet comes complete with a durable ABS plastic faucet knob with a sleek and glossy black finish.
- 4-1/8" LONG SHANK WITH NIPPLE ASSEMBLY: The 4-1/8" long forged brass beer shank features a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, making it easy to secure the shank to a mounting surface to attach beer line to your faucet. The shank comes fitted with a tail piece for connecting to 3/16" I.D. beer line.
- 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE: This brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 5 FEET OF CLEAR BEER LINE WITH HEXNUT ASSEMBLY: This clear 5/16" I.D. thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 plastic snap clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 stepless clamp, 1 3/16" hose nipple/tail piece, and hex nut coupling nut.
- INCLUDES METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.