People with yeast intolerance do not have to worry about how to avoid foods with yeast. There are many yeast free dishes available and you can be assured that you will not be deprived of delicious and appetizing foods.
A yeast free diet can be easily achieved with the following food source::
Plain boiled rice is an ideal food source for people suffering from yeast intolerance. Most rice dishes do not contain yeast except for dishes that uses soya sauce in their cooking. Soya sauce used in fried rice contains yeast. However, soya sauce can be substituted by tamari sauce, which is similar to soya sauce except it is gluten free and yeast free.
A mixture of crunchy and fresh green salad is a healthy food choice. Salad creams however are to be avoided. Create your own salad dressing using fruit juice with vegetable oil. An example of yeast free salad dressing is a blend of orange juice, herbs and olive oil. Vegetables provide one of the best sources of vitamins essential to our well being. Boil, steamed or stir fry vegetable. Remember not to overcook vegetables as it will destroy its important nutrients.
Substitute breakfast cereals like rice crispies, oat cakes and oat porridge instead of bread for a hearty and nutritious breakfast.
You can have enjoy a delicious meal of fish, pork, beef, chicken and other meat products as long as you avoid adding ingredients that contain yeast ,such as gravy, sauces, cheese and yeast extracts. Grilled, roast or stir fry meat dishes with seasoning like salt, pepper, sesame oil and herbs for lunch or dinner.
Aging: Fight it with the Blood Type Diet: The Individualized Plan for Preventing and Treating Brain Impairment, Hormonal D eficiency, and the Loss of Vitality Associated with Advancing Years
47 used from $ 1.99
Diabetes: Fight It with the Blood Type Diet: The Individualized Plan for Preventing and Treating Diabetes (Type I, Type II) and Pre-Diabetes (Dr. ... Eat Right 4 Your Type Health Library)
54 used from $ 1.99
- Diabetes Fight It with Your Blood Type Diet
NWC Naturals - Total-Zymes- Digestive Enzymes for Dogs and Cats - Treats 365 Cups of Pet Food
- Vet Recommended and Top Show Dogs use Total-Zymes. Treats 365 cups of pet food
- The most powerful enzymes product for your pet for over 9 years. Helping pets look and feel great
- GMP Certified and Formulated and Bottled in the USA; New More Enzymes for more complete digestion. For dogs, cats and small pets
- Now with 16 Powerful Types of Enzymes: This will help support pets with Digestion, Allergies, Itching and Painful Stiff Joints
- Our powders do not contain any, chemicals, gluten, soy, dairy, yeast also wheat free, no eggs, no preservatives, no artificial coloring or flavoring which may cause reactions in some animals