Blank Recipe Book: Recipe Journal ( Gifts for Foodies / Cooks / Chefs / Cooking ) [ Softback * Large Notebook * 100 Spacious Record Pages * Cupcakes & … ? Specialist Composition Books for Cookery)
Blank Cookbook Recipes & Notes: (Cooking Gifts Series)
8 used from $ 2.15
- Blank Cookbook Recipes Notes Cooking Gifts Series
Avery My Recipe Durable Binder, Extra Wide 1" Slant Ring Holds 220 Pages, Chalkboard Design (19801)
- MY RECIPE BINDER Durable recipe binder holds 220 pages of 8.5" x 11" sheets. Recipe binder organizer also includes two inside pockets with printed-on meat temperature chart and measurement conversion table or easy reference.
- WIPEABLE MATERIAL CLEANS EASILY Recipe binders easily wipe clean in case of spills and binder designs are printed on the underside of the cover so they won't rub off. Extra wide binder panels provide full coverage of tabs and sheet protectors.
- FAMILY RECIPE BINDER Easily organize and store family recipes with accessories that include dividers, sheet protectors and recipe pages. (Starter kit sold separately, Avery item #19915).
- GREAT GIFT IDEA Personalize a recipe book as a thoughtful gift for friends and family. You can add some of your own best recipes to get the cookbook started. You can also customize recipe binders as a special gift for a wedding shower.
- EASY TO DESIGN Customize your own beautiful recipe notebook using free coordinating templates for binder cover sheets, spine labels, dividers and tabs, recipe cards, full recipe pages and more available on avery.com/recipes.
Recipe Binder Set with Plastic Page Protectors and Recipe Cards, Fresh is Good
- 3-Ring hardcover recipe binder is 8 x 9-inches, includes handy measurement conversion and ingredient substitution reference; comes with 40 cardstock 4 x 6-inch recipe cards with full color artwork on front
- Also includes 20 clear 8 x 6-inch acrylic sheets that are splatter-proof recipe card page protectors; each sheet has sleeve compartments and holds 4 recipe cards
- 12 tabbed category dividers for easy recipe organization: Appetizers and Beverages, Soups and Salads, Breads and Rolls, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Vegetables, Pasta, Meat, Poultry, Fish and Seafood, Cookies, and Desserts
- Cover and recipe card designs feature whimsical barnyard; fill with family recipes and favorites to treasure and pass down through the generations
- Look for Fresh is Good refill recipe cards and clear recipe card protectors from Brownlow Gifts, available separately
Our Family Recipes Journal
39 used from $ 5.06
- Our Family Recipes
C.R. Gibson Recipe Book, Durable 3-Ring Binder, Holds 40 Recipe Cards Measuring 4" x 6", Book Measures 9" x 9.5" − Kitchen Gear
4 used from $ 14.29
- Hold your most treasured recipes in one convenient location with this durable 3-ring binder recipe book
- Approximately 9 x 9.5 x 1.75-Inch
- Features 20 PVC-free pocket pages to hold included package of 40 lined coordinating 4 x 6 recipe cards
- Contains 12 indexed divider pages and equivalent chart inside front cover of book
- Inspire organization with coordinating recipe cards, pocket organizers and recipe card file boxes from the Kitchen Gear collection
Moleskine Passion Journal - Recipe, Large, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25) (Passion Book Series)
32 used from $ 13.11
- Fully embossed cover, 3 ribbon place markers and double expandable inner pocket
- 6 theme-based sections to fill in: appetizers, first courses, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, cocktails
- 6 tabbed sections to personalize and 16 blank pages in which to unleash your passion''s creativity
- Several adhesive labels: 80 to be used on the blank tabs, 150 with coloured icons and 12 to customize the cover
- Acid-free paper
California Recipe BookAndrews McMeel Publishing. 2013
Published in San Francisco in 1875, this volume in the American Antiquarian Cookbook Collection by an unidentified group of ladies from California provides a fascinating historical example of local culture and regional cooking of the day. As the American nation spread west, women began compiling cookbooks based on their lifestyles and experiences with new ingredients and living conditions. These regional cookbooks provide valuable insights into early American family lifestyles and culture....
Salsa Recipe BookAuthorHouse. 2011
This salsa recipe book is one of a kind! It includes nineteen salsa recipes along with colorful photographs. All the recipes require fresh ingredients which make the salsas even more nutritional and healthy. You will find simple and easy to follow directions, along with some tips on where to find some not so common ingredients and utensils. This book also provides recipes for people who enjoy spicy foods, and as well as for people with low spicy food tolerance. Once you learn how to prepare...