The following article is about healthy dinner recipes
Healthy fun no bake recipes are as close as you mouse. No need to heat up the oven or turn on the microwave for these simple trips. These no bake easy recipes for kids will provide them some scrumptious deserts and healthy treats. The kids will have fun and you can relax while the kids enjoy preparing their own snacks.
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
1. Spread peanut butter on one graham cracker.
2. Spread jelly on the other and make a sandwich – Now that's easy.
3. Set out all the ingredients so the kids can experiment with several combinations to create a one-of-a-kind creation.
No-Bake Yogurt Pie
* 1-9 "graham cracker crust shell
* 1-8oz. container of orange flavored yogurt
* 1- C. thawed whipped non-dairy topping
* 1/2-C. canned mandarin orange slices – drained and broken into pieces
1.Combine yogurt and whipped topping together in a bowl and stir with a spoon
2.Add mandarin orange slice and stir
3. Spoon into the pie shell
4. Cover with plastic
5. Wrap and chill
You can free this pie and thaw slowly before serving.
Appetizers and Snacks
* Bowl of carrots
* Cherry tomatoes
1. Mix a 16 oz. container of light sour cream with dry soup mixes like tomato, vegetable or onion.
2. Allow the dip to blend over night or mix it up in the morning.
Cream Cheese Dip
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with chives
* 1 (5 ounce) container sharp processed cheese food
* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Fruit Dip # 2
* Cream cheese
* Crushed pineapple
1. Combine cream cheese and crushed pineapple
2. Stir until you reach the desired taste and consistency
Written by Christine Steendahl
Original Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?No-Bake-Recipes-for-Kids&id=474900