The following article is about healthy food choices
When dining out, a lot of us are afraid of making the wrong nutrition choices. We have a fear of jeopardizing our weight loss efforts by choosing the wrong foods. in this article I will reveal several tips which will help you make the right nutrition choices when dining out.
- When eating a pizza, order a veggie one with a whole wheat crust. Skip the fatty pepperoni and extra cheese. Instead opt for low calories and healthy toppings.
- When ordering pasta, opt for roasted veggies, grilled chicken or marinara. You should stay away from complex sauces, such as alfredo.
- Opt for a veggie or grilled chicken wrap. When in a sandwich joint, instead of a meatball parm sandwich, opt for a grilled chicken wrap.
- Opt for a veggie or broth based soup. It is much better to fill up on these low calorie soup than to overeat once you receive your dinner.
- Eat a salad before your meal. A leafy green salad with low fat dressing can help you reduce your hunger so that you do not overeat once your meal arrives.
- Order foods that are prepared healthy, such as: broiled, grilled or baked not breaded or fried.
- Make sure to ask for sauces and gravies on the side. If eating a salad as your main meal, make sure to ask for the dressing on the side. This allows you to have better control over the amount you consume.
- Skip or share the appetizer.
- Skip the loaded baked potato.
- Do not forger about portion control.
These are just some of the healthy food choices you should make when dining out. In order to better control your appetite and lose weight, you can also try all natural hoodia gordonii diet pills.
Written by Lauren S Johnson
Original Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Making-Healthy-Food-Choices-When-Eating-Out&id=4359603