○○○Grilled Tilapia ○○○
Western African #delicious recipe.
1. Wash and clean the fish
2. In a bowl add onion, ginger, parsley, garlic, bouillon cube, black pepper, red chili powder, salt, lime juice and one teaspoon oil
3. Rub the fish on both sides and inside the cavity generously with the mixture
4. Heat a grill, brush oil all over it to avoid the fish from sticking to it
5. Remove the fish from the fridge and grill the marinated fish for around 30 minutes (15 minutes each side)
6. In a serving plate, serve the grilled fish with fried plantains
*this video from Vimeo has been aggregated from our Healthy Eating aggregator. Hashtag your video using hashtags #healthyeatingtips, #healthyeating, #healthyfoodtips, #healthyfood, #healthyweighttips, #healthyweight, #healthydiet, #healthydiettips, #healthyrecipes #healthyrecipe to have your Vimeo video automatically featured in this feed.*
Info: This video is 195 seconds long.
- Likes: 0
- Viewed: 10
This video from African Cuisines Profile on Vimeo. has been included in the Healthy Eating Video social feed for using the hashtags mentioned above. At the time this video was added to this feed it had 0 likes and 10 Views.
Video was posted by African Cuisines Profile on Vimeo on 2014-09-23 14:37:16,
Link to African Cuisines: Click Here
Video Tag: Africa,West African,Delicious,Yummy,Tasty,Recipe,healthy,healthy food
This video is not original content nor does it claim to be, the content above has been aggregated by the HealthyEatingTips.org aggregator. The original video by African Cuisines called Grilled Tilapia Recipe can be seen at Grilled Tilapia Recipe Profile on Vimeo.