Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
*this video from YouTube has been aggregated from our Healthy Eating aggregator. Hashtag your video using hashtags healthyeatingtips, healthyeating, healthyfoodtips, healthyfood, healthyweighttips, healthyweight, healthydiet, healthydiettips, healthyrecipes to have your Vimeo video automatically featured in this feed.*
- Viewed: 14118
- Likes: 311
- Dis-Likes: 16
- Rating: 4.76
A popular traditional gujarati tea time snack. Watch the video to know how to make the recipe.
1 cup refined flour (maida)
¾ cup gram flour (besan)
2 tablespoons semolina
4 tablespoons ghee
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 teaspoon cumin seed
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon sugar
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons fresh coriander chopped
1 inch ginger, chopped
1-2 green chilli, chopped
1 tablespoon oil + for deep frying
Red chilli powder for garnishing
1. Grind together desiccated coconut, green chillies and ginger into a fine powder.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix well and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add, refined flour, ghee and rub it together to get a breadcrumb like texture.
4. Add gram flour. Turmeric salt, fresh coriander, sugar, semolina, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, lemon juice, 1 cup add water and knead into a stiff dough.
5. Set aside for 10 – 15 minutes.
6. Dust some flour on the work surface and roll a small portion of the dough into thin disc.
7. Add a tablespoon of the coconut mixture and spread it evenly, fold it into half and then into half to make a triangle shape.
8. Dock it with a fork, repeat the same process with the remaining dough.
9. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
10. Sprinkle red chilli powder, serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
This video from UCmoX4QULJ9MB00xW4coMiOw has been included in the Healthy Eating Video social feed for using the hashtags mentioned above. At the time this video was added to this feed it had 311 likes and 14118 Views with a rating of 4.76.
Video was posted by UCmoX4QULJ9MB00xW4coMiOw.
This video is not original content nor does it claim to be, the content above has been aggregated by the HealthyEatingTips.org aggregator. The original video by [vid_author_name] called Farsi Puri | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana can be seen at Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana Profile on YouTube.