*this video from YouTube has been aggregated from our Healthy Eating aggregator. Hashtag your video using hashtags healthyeatingtips, healthyeating, healthyfoodtips, healthyfood, healthyweighttips, healthyweight, healthydiet, healthydiettips, healthyrecipes to have your Vimeo video automatically featured in this feed.*
- Viewed: 28716
- Likes: 292
- Dis-Likes: 8
- Rating: 4.87
Don’t forget to check out our brand new website – http://bit.ly/hmvnutr
Be it any condition, a healthy diet is a road to fast recovery. Watch this video for some quick and easy recipes to help you Lose Weight!
Being overweight is a constant complain of almost every one. When one consumes more calories than he can burn, it leads to storage of the extra calories in the form of fat. This condition may lead to health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
When trying to lose weight, one has to do physical exercises and reduce the intake of calories per day.
Food groups to consume to lose weight:
1. Fiber Rich Low Fat Foods: Keep you full for longer & reduce the
need to consume more calories.
Foods to consume: Papaya, oranges, apples, pears and melons, carrots, tomatoes, cabbage, broccoli, cucumbers, bell peppers, pulses and whole grains like green gram (moong), chickpeas (chana), kidney beans (rajmah), black eyed beans (chawli), whole grains like quinoa, oats, brown rice, sorghum (jowar), and pearl millet (bajra)
Foods to consume: Egg whites, lean chicken, fish, low fat cheese, yogurt, and milk
Recipes based on the above food groups:
Recipe 1: Quinoa salad
1. Take 30 g quinoa and rinse it well for 2 minutes
2. Add 1 cup water in a pan, keep it on low flame
3. Add the quinoa & allow it to heat till it fluffs up
4. Once done, drain the water and allow the quinoa to cool
5. Now in a bowl
6. Add ½ chopped onion
7. Add 1 small chopped tomato
8. Add 2 chopped olives
9. Add ½ chopped cucumber
10. Add the qunioa
11. Add ½ tsp olive oil
12. Add some salt and pepper
13. Mix it well
Your salad is ready to eat
Recipe 2: Chicken salad
1. Tear small pieces of 50 gm of chicken breasts
2. Take 1 tsp olive oil
3. Mix 2 tsp lime juice
4. Add 2 tsp oregano
5. Mix some salt and pepper to taste
6. Once prepared, marinate the chicken pieces and refrigerate for
7. Then, cook the chicken pieces in a non-stick pan for 8-10 min till
they are done
8. Once cooked, add ½ green bell pepper and ½ red bell pepper in
9. Let it saute for 5-8 minutes
10. Serve hot
This chicken salad makes for a great lunch or dinner
• Avoid fatty and fried foods
• Refrain from sugary foods
• Exercise for 1 hr daily
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA NUTRITION:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
Tweets by homeveda
This video from UC66gsXZ2kvOQzMRIrpbxkYQ has been included in the Healthy Eating Video social feed for using the hashtags mentioned above. At the time this video was added to this feed it had 292 likes and 28716 Views with a rating of 4.87.
Video was posted by UC66gsXZ2kvOQzMRIrpbxkYQ.
This video is not original content nor does it claim to be, the content above has been aggregated by the HealthyEatingTips.org aggregator. The original video by [vid_author_name] called Best Foods to Lose Weight | Healthy Recipes can be seen at HomeVeda Nutrition Profile on YouTube.