j

12 Fat Loss Foods – Really useful post from my bud @maxweberfit – I thought it would be a good ide…

🍓 12 Fat Loss Foods 🍓

Really useful post from my bud @maxweberfit – I thought it would be a good idea to share it here so take a look at what he wrote 👇

⠀⠀
🦄 Did you know that there are magical foods that, magically — through magic — will burn stubborn body fat right off your body?!
⠀⠀
😂 I’m totally, 100% kidding! However, there are foods that are more conducive to achieving a fat loss goal simply because of some of their characteristics, nutrient values, nutrient density, etc. Let’s discuss…
⠀⠀
📝 As you can see in the list above, there are some common characteristics that we can group into foods that are “best” for fat loss. Among them being:
⠀⠀
(1) high-volume (lots of food for relatively low calorie content)
⠀⠀
(2) contains protein (often low-calorie relative to protein content)
⠀⠀
(3) “0” calories all together (aka, so low in calories that realistically you don’t need to track it)
⠀⠀
(4) high-fiber, satisfying foods (like berries and bananas that are fill you up)
⠀⠀
(5) convenient foods (pre-packaged tuna, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, bananas) that you can take on the go
⠀⠀
(6) etc, etc, etc.
⠀⠀
👉🏼 Now with all that said, when I’m referring to the “best” foods for fat loss I simply mean this: foods that are relatively more likely to support your fat loss goals and help you hit your calorie and macronutrient targets for the day compared to other foods that might not support those targets (aka, foods that are high-calorie, calorie-dense, etc).
⠀⠀
🔥 So the takeaway I want you to get is this: ultimately, the “best” foods are the one’s that you enjoy and support your goals. However, there are some foods that are probably “best” in terms of how easy they are to make fit into your nutrition for the day.
⠀⠀
😃 Ultimately, eat 80% healthy stuff, and fit in fun foods you enjoy with the other 20%. And always play the long game! Patience is a major key!


#lowcalorie #fruits #weightlossgoal #dietingtips#dietgoals #fatlossgoals#fruit#losingfat#weightlosscoach #gymaddicts#gymfitness#weightlossmeals#weightlossprogram#flexibledieter#healthyweightloss #fitnessprogress#fatlosstips#fatlosstip #weightlosstips#workouttips #fitness#workout #weightloss

*this Instagram post has been aggregated from our Healthy Diet aggregator. Tag using hashtag #HealthDiet or #WeightDietTips to have your Instagram post automatically featured in this feed.*

🍓 12 Fat Loss Foods 🍓

Really useful post from my bud @maxweberfit – I thought it would be a good idea to share it here so take a look at what he wrote 👇

⠀⠀
🦄 Did you know that there are magical foods that, magically — through magic — will burn stubborn body fat right off your body?!
⠀⠀
😂 I’m totally, 100% kidding! However, there are foods that are more conducive to achieving a fat loss goal simply because of some of their characteristics, nutrient values, nutrient density, etc. Let’s discuss…
⠀⠀
📝 As you can see in the list above, there are some common characteristics that we can group into foods that are “best” for fat loss. Among them being:
⠀⠀
(1) high-volume (lots of food for relatively low calorie content)
⠀⠀
(2) contains protein (often low-calorie relative to protein content)
⠀⠀
(3) “0” calories all together (aka, so low in calories that realistically you don’t need to track it)
⠀⠀
(4) high-fiber, satisfying foods (like berries and bananas that are fill you up)
⠀⠀
(5) convenient foods (pre-packaged tuna, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, bananas) that you can take on the go
⠀⠀
(6) etc, etc, etc.
⠀⠀
👉🏼 Now with all that said, when I’m referring to the “best” foods for fat loss I simply mean this: foods that are relatively more likely to support your fat loss goals and help you hit your calorie and macronutrient targets for the day compared to other foods that might not support those targets (aka, foods that are high-calorie, calorie-dense, etc).
⠀⠀
🔥 So the takeaway I want you to get is this: ultimately, the “best” foods are the one’s that you enjoy and support your goals. However, there are some foods that are probably “best” in terms of how easy they are to make fit into your nutrition for the day.
⠀⠀
😃 Ultimately, eat 80% healthy stuff, and fit in fun foods you enjoy with the other 20%. And always play the long game! Patience is a major key!


#lowcalorie #fruits #weightlossgoal #dietingtips#dietgoals #fatlossgoals#fruit#losingfat#weightlosscoach #gymaddicts#gymfitness#weightlossmeals#weightlossprogram#flexibledieter#healthyweightloss #fitnessprogress#fatlosstips#fatlosstip #weightlosstips#workouttips #fitness#workout #weightloss

A photo posted by Ivica Fridrih (@ivicafridrih) on

  • Likes: 844

View on Instagram

12 Fat Loss Foods

Really useful post from my bud @maxweberfit – I thought it would be a good ide…
by Ivica Fridrih was created on 2018-01-28 21:37:12 taken at .

This Instagram Post by Ivica Fridrih has been included in the Healthy Diet social feed for using the hashtag #HealthyDiett. At the time this tweet was added to this feed it had 844 likes.

Author: Ivica Fridrih

ivicafridrih

**PLEASE NOTE**

This post and Instagram post is not original content nor does it claim to be, the content above has been aggregated by the HealthyEatingTips.org #HealthyRecipe aggregator. The original post by Ivica Fridrih (ivicafridrih) called 12 Fat Loss Foods

Really useful post from my bud @maxweberfit – I thought it would be a good ide…
can be seen at BegiuX2H_cq

TAGS: lowcalorie  ,fruits  ,weightlossgoal  ,dietingtips ,dietgoals  ,fatlossgoals ,fruit ,losingfat ,weightlosscoach  ,gymaddicts ,gymfitness ,weightlossmeals ,weightlossprogram ,flexibledieter ,healthyweightloss  ,fitnessprogress ,fatlosstips ,fatlosstip  ,weightlosstips ,workouttips  ,fitness ,workout  ,weightloss

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

%d bloggers like this: